Welcome to our website !

This or That

By June 03, 2016


Hi Everyone! I am officially done with Sophomore year of High School! Yay! I have to study for the ACT though, I took a practice math test today and didn't do so hot. I thought I would do a tag today, just so you guys can get to know me better! I chose the This or That tag, just because it's my favorite!!
MAKEUP:
blush or bronzer? bronzer
lip gloss or lipstick? lipstick
eyeliner or mascara? mascara
foundation or concealer? concealer
neutral or colored eyeshadow? neutral
pressed or loose eyeshadow? pressed
brush or sponge? brush

NAILS:
opi or china glaze? opi
long or short? short
acrylic or natural? natural
brights or darks? pastel (if that is an option)
flower or no flower? no flower (but i do like stripes and dots)

BODY:
perfume or body splash? perfume
lotion or body butter? body butter
body wash or soap? body wash
lush or other bath company? bath and body works 

FASHION:
jeans or sweatpants? jeans
long sleeve or short? long
dresses or skirts? skirt
stripes or plaid? stripes
flip flops or sandals? sandals
scarves or hats? scarves
studs or dangly earrings? studs
necklaces or bracelets? both!
heels or flats? flats... I am already 6 foot!!
cowboy boots or riding boots? neither... booties 
jacket or hoodie? jacket
forever 21 or charlotte russe?forever 21
abercrombie or hollister? neither :( 
saks 5th or nordstrom? nordstrom

HAIR:
curly or straight? curly
bun or ponytail? bun
bobby pins or butterfly clips? bobby pins
hair spray or gel? spray
long or short? long (my pictures on the blog are from 1 yr ago when my hair was kind of short)
light or dark? light
side bangs or full? depends on the person
up or down? braided 

I hope you guys liked this even though a few of my answers were 'neither' or a different thing haha. 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments