Welcome to our website !

Pancakes, pancakes, and more pancakes!

By July 24, 2016

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing with you my favorite things to add to pancakes! I absolutely LOVE pancakes, probably way too much haha. For the mix, I use Carbon's golden malted mix that you can find here. Here are my favorite things to add:



1. Protein powder & green  powder
I love adding protein powder to the pancakes for obvious reasons, and the green powder makes it healthier but doesn't affect the taste at all. It's pretty great!

2. Chocolate chips & bananas
I love love love chocolate chip banana pancakes. I could eat them every single morning for the rest of my life and be completely content! So good! It's actually Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's recipe!

3. Strawberries
My stomach. My heart. Yum.


4. Blueberries
Refer to #3.



I know this is kind of a random post, but I couldn't think of anything else haha. BUT THANK YOU FOR 500 PAGE VIEWS!!!!! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments